This article will show you how to save a custom Report.
- Navigate to Reports
- Select a report
- Apply any desired filters
- Select disk icon to save
- Last Updated: Date of last modification to report, non-editable
- Report Title: Modify report title
- Who Can See It?: Choose from viewable only by you (Me Only (or viewable for whole staff All Staff))
- Description: Brief description of report
- Current Location: Check if the report is for the current location
- Click Save Changes
- A pop-up may appear that says Report not editable by user, new report created instead. Click OK
- Note: This pop-up just means that a copy of this report will be created for your custom report, with the original still existing with its default settings.