Our Notifications system displays a message of your choosing across your organization's public Catalog and check-out pages (Prompts, Waivers, etc).
This article will show you how to create a new Notification.
- Navigate to Communicate > Notifications
- Select Create Notification
- Fill in fields
- Title (required): Title that will display on your notification
- Message: Body text of your notification
- Link Text: Name, or title, a link
- Link URL: Enter a link URL, if you want to use a link
- Post Date: Date and time the notification will begin to display
- Expiration Date: Date and time the notification will stop appearing
- Type (required): Type of notification you want to post (typically Announcements)
- Public Visibility: Check to allow public users to see this notification
- Notification Style: Select if this is information, good news, an alert, or bad news
- Internal Visibility: Check to display notifications for internal staff
- Select Save New Notification