This article will show you how to create a new Reservation for an Internal Facility.
- Navigate to Facilities > Calendar
- Apply filters
- Click on date for new reservation
- Fill in reservation details
- Facility: Select which facilities are to be reserved and the corresponding Rate Type
- Date & Times: Select the dates and times of the reservation(s)
- Recurrence: Select the desired recurrence option from the drop-down
- None/One time only: No recurrence and/or just a single event
- Daily: Occurs every day
- Weekly: Occurs once a day
- Note: Date and time section is the first reservation date and the series will end at the “Until” date.
- Monthly: Occurs once a month
- Relative Date: Select to indicate that the session will be based on the week of the month, versus the day of the month
- For Activity: Associate the reservation with an activity
- Assigned User: Select and assign a user account for the reservation
- Notes: Additional comments
- Default Color: Select a color to represent the reservation
- Status: Select a Reservation Status Type
- Note: You can only add the Reservation Status Type in the Calendar view. You do not have the option to add a Reservation Status Type when creating a facility reservation from the Catalog view. Also, this cannot be automatically applied or set as a default to a certain type of reservation status or to public reservations.
- Conflicting Reservations: Select whether you want to allow or not allow conflicting reservations on the calendar
- Save (No Checkout) will create an admin block off
- Add To Cart: Saves the reservation, allows you to input other reservations
- Add To Cart & Checkout: Adds the reservation to the car, takes you through the checkout process