You may need to adjust a facility rental in order to change a date, facility, or charge additional fees.
- Navigate to Facilities > Calendar
- Select a rental from the calendar
- Select Adjust Rental
- Edit modifiable fields
- Color: Change the color that represents the rental
- Custom Event Title: Change the event title
- Rental Notes: Enter any information/comments about the rental
- Adjustment Notes: Enter any notes related to changes and adjustments
- Add-Ons: Select additional add-ons
- Facility: Changes your locations
- Note: Fees may change based on the facility's configuration.
- Rate Type: Must stay the same as it was when reserved if you are only changing the date or time
- Note: Be sure that if you are changing locations, the correct rate type is selected as well.
- Status: Select the status of the rental (N/A, Confirmed, Firm, Tentative)
- New Date: Change the rental date
- Note: Be sure to check the facility and rate type to make sure they are the same as well - they should automatically stay the same, but it is always good to check.
- New Times: Adjust rental time and change rate type, if needed
- Fee Override: Enter in additional fees that would override the standard fee amount
- Discount: Select a discount, if applicable
- Select Submit Adjustment