This article will show you how to edit an existing Reservation.
- Navigate to Facilities > Calendar
- Apply filters
- Select a reservation
- Select Edit Reservation in pop-up window
- Note: If you want to edit a reservation that is part of a larger recurring reservation, the individual instance will detach from the recurrence.
- Make necessary edits
- Facility/Rate Type: Select which facilities are to be reserved and the corresponding Rate Type
- For Activity: Associate the reservation with an activity
- Assigned User: Select and assign a user account for the reservation
- Date & Times: Select the dates and times of the reservation(s)
- Notes: Enter in any additional comments
- Status: Select a Reservation Status Type
- Note: You can only add the Reservation Status Type in the Calendar view. You do not have the option to add a Reservation Status Type when creating a facility reservation from the Catalog view. Also, this cannot be automatically applied or set as a default to a certain type of reservation status or to public reservations.
- Conflicting Reservations: Select an option for handling conflicting reservations on the calendar
- Don't allow: Choose if you will not allow the reservation to be made if there are conflicting reservations
- Skip conflicting reservations: The conflicting dates will not be booked but the other dates that do not have conflicting reservations will be reserved
- Override conflicting reservations: Select to reserve the dates even if there is a conflicting reservation
- Select Save