This article will show you how to create a facility closing. This functionality was created to close facilities to stop public reservations from the catalog.
Adding a facility closing will not cancel any programs or existing reservations. Your facility closure will show on the facility calendar, but an admin booking or permit from the permit editor can still be added as an override if needed.
- Navigate to Facilities > Closings
- Select Create Closing
- Fill in fields
- Notes: If applicable, add in the reason for facility closing.
- Start/End Closing Date: Beginning and ending of the closing
- Facilities: Select the facility/facilities to be closed
- Select Save New Closing
- Closings will appear on the left-hand side feed
Facility Management > Closings > Edit a Closing