The Pending Rentals module is a dedicated view for rentals pending admin approval.
- Administrators making reservations (public or internal) do not need to be declined or approved under the pending rentals section of the facilities module.
- The balance is put on the account at the end of the reservation, but no permit is generated until after the reservation is approved for public users.
- Once the rental is approved the balance stays, the permit is generated, the calendar is reserved, and the customer can pay the balance due.
- Once the rental is declined - the balance is removed, the transaction is removed, and the calendar is cleared.
- Navigate to Facilities > Pending Rentals
- View all Pending Rentals
- Note: If a facility is configured to "require approval" then when it's rented online, it is input as balance due.
- Select the Approve/Decline button
- Select Approve or Decline Reservation
- Email Permit to User?: Send user a copy of their permit
- Email Receipt to User?: Send user a copy of their receipt
- Invoice User?: Send the user an invoice
- Event Title: Add an event title
- Status: On Hold, Pending, Reserved, Tentative, or N/A
- Add Notes to Permit: Add any additional, relevant notes to the permit
- If Approved, the user can pay their balance