An Activity Waiting List allows users to sign up for a waiting list when the first roster is full. This allows them to sign-up if someone else drops the activity.
- There is no limit to how many names can be on a waiting list.
- Once maximum participation is met, the waitlist automatically activates.
- By default, the waitlist option is enabled and set to Online and In-House
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Select an activity
- Edit a session
- Navigate to Advanced tab
- Expand the Waiting List drop-down
- Include Post-Registration: If you have later registrations after registration has ended, this will include them on the waitlist.
- Choose an option:
- No Waiting List: Will not allow waitlist sign-up
- Online and In-House: Will allow online and in-person waitlist sign-ups
- In-House Only: Will allow in-person waitlist sign-ups only
- Online Only: Will allow online sign-ups only
- Note: Now, at checkout, the customer or staff will receive a prompt with the option to Add to Waitlist.
- Click Save Session at the bottom of the page
Note: When an individual needs to move from the waitlist to a roster, staff will need to enroll them from the waitlist. Once a waitlist is active, you can only enroll in the waitlist after that point. In other words, if the waitlist activates and some people un-enroll from the activity and take the number of participants below the max number, there is no effect. All subsequent registrations will go on the waitlist.