Attendance allows you to keep track of users who are enrolled in a specific activity. This feature works alongside the Check-In feature, which allows you to check in one participant for one day at a time, whereas the Attendance tool allows you to report multiple days for all registrants.
This article will show you how to mark attendance for registrants. For information on how to view summary report logs for attendance and check-in, view our Attendance and Check-in Reports article.
- Navigate to Activities > Attendance
- Configure filters
- From and To Dates: Enter in start and end dates
- Location/Facility (required): Enter the location
- Program (required): Enter the program
- Select Go
- Check date(s) for the user(s) you wish to mark as attended
- Select Save