This article will show you how to configure an activity for Ticket Sales.
- To configure your activity for ticket sales, you will need to create a new activity first.
- Create an Activity
- Under Activity Type, select Ticket
- Create a new session
- On the Advanced tab, configure the following fields
- Allow Multiple Quantities: Select if you want to allow one user to purchase several tickets under their name
- Ticket Date Required: Determines whether tickets are tied to specific dates; the default is yes
- Ticket Background Image: If desired, add a background image for the tickets printed with each receipt
- Note: Recommended dimensions are 5.5 x 2.75 inches at 96 dpi (528 x 264 pixels).
- Upon checkout, the number of tickets the customer purchases will auto-generate, including the customer's name, a unique ticket number, and barcode
- Note: The background image for the tickets print with each receipt.