This article will show you how to configure an activity for Ticket Sales.
- To configure your activity for ticket sales, you will need to create a new activity first.
- Create an Activity
- Under Activity Type, select Ticket
- Create a new session
- On the Advanced tab, configure the following fields
- Allow Multiple Quantities: Select if you want to allow one user to purchase several tickets under their name
- Ticket Date Required: Determines whether tickets are tied to specific dates; the default is yes
- Ticket Background Image: If desired, add a background image for the tickets printed with each receipt
- Note: Recommended dimensions are 5.5 x 2.75 inches at 96 dpi (528 x 264 pixels).
- Upon checkout, the number of tickets the customer purchases will auto-generate, including the customer's name, a unique ticket number, and barcode
- Note: The background image for the tickets print with each receipt.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
In addition to restriction based on date, can a ticket be restricted to a time and place?
You can set a schedule with a specified time/place for the ticket session. This article walks through how to create a session schedule: https://www.civicrec.civicplus.help/hc/en-us/articles/4409687283479-Add-a-Schedule-to-a-Session
Thank you for the response. Sadly, I have already done that and still the ticket can be scanned at any facility and outside of the scheduled time.
Brent told me there is not currently a time/location restriction, only date. He told me that he would submit my support ticket as a feature request.
Can you restrict it so people can only buy one ticket per person? Even with multiple quantities off they can still go back and purchase again
Please sign in to leave a comment.