CivicRec uses native printing capabilities in the browser. By default, some browsers will be configured to print webpage headers and footers and are likely to have margins set.
The following setup will work for most browsers, although some setups may require additional tweaking. These settings are typically found in the Print-Page Setup screen.
- If this is a Family Membership, make sure to create a card for each family member.
Suggested Set Up
- Page Size: CR80 (Or another size specific to your card size)
- Landscape Mode
- Print Background Colors and Images: Yes
- Enable Shrink to Fit: Yes
- Left: 0
- Right: 0
- Top: 0
- Bottom: 0
- Note: Some browsers will not allow 0 and may change it to a very low number - this is acceptable.
- Headers and Footers: Make sure all Header and Footer settings are set to Empty. You do not want any browser headers or footers to print.
- Create a Membership/Pass Card Template
- Edit Membership Pass/Card Options
- Select the Card Style in Membership Settings
- Search and select a user
- Click View/Print Memberships under Account Actions on the right-hand side
- Use the All Account Memberships drop-down at the top of the page to select the membership
- If needed, edit the Member Number
- Select View/Print Card
- Click Print