CivicRec uses the native printing capabilities in the browser. By default, some browsers will be configured to print webpage headers and footers and are likely to have margins set.
The following setup will work for most browsers, although some setups may require additional tweaking. These settings are typically found in the Print-Page Setup screen.
- If this is a family membership, make sure to create a card for each family member, and if they are all on the same card make sure you put the same member number on each card. Click on the pencil beside the member number box to edit the other family members' numbers.
Suggested Set Up
- Page Size: CR80 (Or another size specific to your card size)
- Landscape Mode
- Print Background Colors and Images: Yes
- Enable Shrink to Fit: Yes
- Left: 0
- Right: 0
- Top: 0
- Bottom: 0
- Note: Some browsers will not allow 0 and may change it to a very low number - this is acceptable.
- Headers and Footers: Make sure all Header and Footer settings are set to Empty. You do not want any browser headers or footers to print.
- Make sure your card scanner is plugged in
- Edit Existing Membership Number
- After you click the pencil icon, simply scan the barcode or fob to Check in a Membership Card
- The site will automatically update the member number to the serial number tied to the barcode or fob