This article will show you how to allocate scholarship funds to an account.
- Once funds are allocated to an individual, the money display in blue at the top of the account holder's profile.
- Upon checkout, money automatically applies to the balance of the registration.
- Scholarship funds cannot be applied to add-ons, rentals, or an unspecified category of activities.
- Navigate to Configuration > Financial Settings > Scholarships
- Select the edit tool next to a scholarship
- Navigate to the Allocation tab
- Click Allocate to create a new allocation
- Fill in fields
- Recipient: Choose the account that will receive the Scholarship (if the person is not found, you will need to create the Account in the Accounts module)
- Amount: Enter the monetary value of the allocated fund
- Note: Add a note that will display on the account
- Expiration Date: Enter an expiration date for the scholarship fund
- Note: If you do not set an expiration date in the future or leave this field blank, the allocation will immediately expire.
- Select Save New Allocation
- View the allocation under the Current status
- Click Save Scholarship