This article will tell you how to allocate funds to Account Holders.
- Once funds allocate to an individual, the money display in blue at the top of the account holder's profile.
- Upon checkout, money automatically applies towards the balance of the registration.
- Scholarship funds cannot be applied to add-ons, rentals, or an unspecified category of activities.
- Navigate to Configuration > Financial Settings > Scholarships
- Select the edit tool next to a scholarship
- Navigate to Allocation tab
Click on +Allocate button to create a new allocation
- Fill in fields
- Recipient: Enter recipient name
- Amount: Monetary value of allocated fund
- Note: Enter any comments
- Expiration Date: When the funds expire
- Note: If you do not set an expiration date in the future or leave this field blank, the allocation will immediately expire.
- Select Save New Allocation
- View the allocation under the Current status
- Click Save Scholarship