Here is where you can create your POS Catalog tab. You can configure your tab to be viewable to internal only, public only, or have custom permissions.
- Navigate to Configuration > Public View > Catalog Tabs
- Click the Create Catalog Tab button
- Fill in the fields:
- Tab Label: Enter the text that will display as the name of your tab in the catalog
- Tab Color: Select a color for the tab or leave as the default
- Show Internal: Check to show the tab on your internal catalog
- Restrict to Locations: If set, this tab will only show at the selected locations
- Show Public: Select to show the tab on your public catalog
- Public Page Layout: Choose which layouts to use for the tab
- Tab Type: Select the Merchandise type from the drop-down
- Access Groups: Select the group(s) that will have access to the tab
- Merchandise on Tab: Choose the POS Screen(s) you want your items to appear on
- Tab Content: Add an item description
- Note: Information added to the Tab Content field will not display on the mobile view of CivicRec.
- Click Save New Catalog Tab