The Scholarships module is a tool that will allow you to allocate donations and money to fund selected individuals for designated activities.
- Navigate to Configuration > Financial Settings > Scholarships
- Select Create Scholarship
- Fill in fields
- Name (required): Name of scholarship
- Organization (required): Name of organization funding the scholarship
- Funding Type (required):
- Pre-Funded: Organization funds scholarship up-front with a pre-set amount
- Post-Billed: Organization pays the balance of scholarship usage after the fact
- Permissible For (required): Determines if scholarship funds are redeemable by any account member or only by the individual
- Allow Online Redemption: Determine whether scholarship funds can be redeemed at public checkout
- Payment Type (Pre-Funded only): Select the Scholarship payment type
- Funds: Click Add Funds to enter the dollar amount and name of the donor, if applicable
- Note: Total funds cannot be less than the total amount allocated.
- Select Save New Scholarship at the bottom of the page