This article will show you how to setup a permissions group.
- Navigate to Security > Security Center
- Select New Access Group button
- Name the Access Group
- Select Default Permissions from drop-down menu
- To add members, click on User Lookup
- Input name or email into the search bar
- Note: You must press enter to activate the search.
- Click on a user to add them to the group
- Note: You can only add one user at a time.
- To select a location, expand the locations drop-down menu
- Select a location
- Note: If the group will have access to all the different locations for your organization, leave as All Locations. If they have different permissions per location, select specific locations.
- Hit Add Selected Location
- Note: If you select no location, the access group cannot use their permissions inside of the internal system.
- Select Save
- Navigate to Security > Permissions
- Select applicable actions for each permissions group