This article will show you how to set up a permissions group, otherwise known as an Access Group, in the Security Center.
- Navigate to Security > Security Center
- Select New Access Group at the bottom of the page
- Add the Access Group Name
- Select Default Permissions from the drop-down menu
- To add members, click on User Lookup
- Input the name or email into the search bar and hit Enter on your keyboard
- Click on a user to add them to the group
- Note: You can only add one user at a time.
- The system will have All Locations selected by default, click Add Selected Location to give the group access to all the different locations for your organization
- Or, to set the permissions for the group per location, expand the menu and select a specific location
- Make sure to click Add Selected Location to add it to the group
- Note: If you do not select a location, the access group cannot use their permissions inside of the internal system.
- Select Save
- You can now apply these Access Groups to Individual Users and Levels in CivicRec