This article will show you how to create an attachment that can be included in the checkout process for a facility or activity. Users can view/download the attachment during the transaction and the attachment(s) will also be emailed with a copy of the receipt.
- Navigate to Configuration > Checkout Settings > Attachments
- Select Create Attachment
- Fill out Attachment fields
- Name: Enter the name of the attachment
- Description: Enter a brief description
- File: Attach a file
- Note: If a file is not uploaded, a receipt will not send for items the attachment is added to and a broken link will display during the checkout process.
- Navigate to the Facilities tab and select the appropriate facilities
- Navigate to the Sessions tab and select appropriate sessions
- Select Save New Attachment
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Are we able to have attachments at the end of registration?
Currently attachment is first, then Prompt, then Waivers.
Preferred: Prompt, waivers, attachments.
At this time there is not a way to change the order. You can submit a feature request here: https://www.civicrec.civicplus.help/hc/en-us/community/topics/115000377233-Configuration-Feature-Requests
Are the attachments automatically emailed upon confirmation? Thanks!
Yes, attachments are emailed with the receipt after the transaction is successfully completed.
Is there a preferred type of file to upload for an attachment?
Please sign in to leave a comment.