This article will show you how to create an attachment that can be included in the checkout process for a facility or activity. Users can view/download the attachment during the transaction and the attachment(s) will also be emailed with a copy of the receipt.
- Navigate to Configuration > Checkout Settings > Attachments
- Select Create Attachment
- Fill out Attachment fields
- Name: Enter the name of the attachment
- Description: Enter a brief description
- File: Attach a file
- Note: If a file is not uploaded, a receipt will not send for items the attachment is added to and a broken link will display during the checkout process.
- Navigate to the Facilities tab and select the appropriate facilities
- Navigate to the Sessions tab and select appropriate sessions
- Select Save New Attachment