This article will show you how to create an Account Flag. Once created, flags can be assigned to accounts to provide internal staff with more information about the user, prevent them from registering for an activity, or set them as tax-exempt.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Account Flags
- Select the Create Flag button
- Complete onscreen fields
- Name: Title of your flag
- Description: Short description of what your flag is about; recommended not to exceed 250 characters
- Color: Color designated for the flag
- Prevent Access: Will prevent new registrations for activities and membership check-ins on the applied user account
- Note: This will not prevent facility reservations.
- Tax Exempt: Users/accounts with this flag will not have any tax assessed
- Select Save New Flag