This article will tell you how to setup your OpenEdge system.
- Obtain hardware
- Note: Either iSC250 (Chip + PIN Pad + signature) or iPP320 (Chip + Pin Pad) from OpenEdge for their account.
- Obtain software
- Note: OpenEdge rep should be able to send the RCM software (Remote Client Manager).
- Install RCM software and configure device
- Select the correct device that is plugged in from their menu
- Use the Test button to ensure it is connected properly
- Contact CivicRec to enable features on your account (Entry Mode setting needs to be EMV on the merchant setup)