This article will show you how to add a new General Ledger (GL) Account to your site.
- Navigate to Configuration > Financial Settings > GL Configurations
- Navigate to Chart of Accounts
- Click Add New GL Account
- Fill in fields
- Code: Label your GL Code (100 characters or less)
- Desc: Provide a brief description (100 characters or less)
- Type: Specify if it will be a Revenue, Liability, or Asset account
- Locations: Select locations to apply the GL Code to
- Note: Leave unchecked unless you use location-specific codes.
- Select Save