In addition to User Profile information, you can create Custom Data Fields for additional personal information your organization wishes to gather from a user when creating an account.
- The custom field will not show up as an option in reports until it has been filled out by at least one account member.
- Navigate to Configurations > Organization > Custom User Fields
- Select Create Custom Field
- Fill in fields
- Data Type: Select what type of answers you want to retrieve
- Label: Enter a label for your field
- Max Length: Specify how many characters are possible in an answer; leave blank for unlimited
- Required: Select if this field is a required field
- Select Save New Custom Field
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.