The Organization tab contains settings in CivicRec, such as Local Resident Criteria, Custom User Fields, Organization Policies, Organization Options, Organization Information, Item Tags, and Account Flags, available for you to edit and manage. This ensures that your organization will run smoothly when adding content like activities and memberships etc.
In Organization Options, you control your basic settings, like name and address, that show throughout the CivicRec site to both staff members and public users.
Note: Organizational information like name, address, etc. show throughout the CivicRec site to both staff members as well as to public users.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Organization Information
- Navigate through field options
- Organization Name (required): Name of your organization
- Organization abbreviation: Add an abbreviation for your organization, if applicable
- Address #1 (required): Street address of your organization
- Address #2: More address information, if applicable
- City (required): Your organization's city
- State (required): Your organization's state
- Country (required): Your organization's country
- Zip (required): Your organization's ZIP Code
- Phone # (required): Primary phone number for your organization
- Web Address (required): Add your site link
- Email (required): Add a primary email address for your organization
- Time Zone (required): Select your organization's time zone
- We Observe Daylight Savings: Select if you live in a region that observes Daylight Savings
- Social Networking IDs: See our article Organization - Social Media Sharing
- Click Update if you make any edits