In Organization Information, you control basic fields, like name and address, that show throughout the CivicRec site to both staff members and public users.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Organization Information
- Navigate through field options
- Organization Name (required): Name of your organization
- Organization abbreviation: Add an abbreviation for your organization, if applicable
- Address #1 (required): Street address of your organization
- Address #2: More address information, if applicable
- City (required): Your organization's city
- State (required): Your organization's state
- Country (required): Your organization's country
- Zip (required): Your organization's ZIP Code
- Phone # (required): Primary phone number for your organization
- Web Address (required): Add your site link
- Email (required): Add a primary email address for your organization
- Time Zone (required): Select your organization's time zone
- Social Networking IDs: See our article Connect your Facebook or Google Account
- Click Update if you make any edits
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.