This article will show you GL configuration.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Organization Options
- Locate General Ledger Accounting and enable it
- Set General Ledger Accounting Method to Cash
- Note: If your department users Accrual Accounting, reach out to our support staff and we can give you additional tips to configure your account for Accrual accounting.
- Set other (optional) GL configuration settings
- Note: By indicating these settings as “Required”, your staff should not be able to save any items in the system without first indicating a GL for them. This will save many “Unitemized” entries later!
- Deferred Revenue
- If you have specific requirements around when/what you defer, please reach out to support, so that we can be sure your account is properly configured for your brand of accounting.
- GL Required for Activities
- GL Required for Sessions
- GL Required for Locations
- GL Required for Facilities
- GL Required for POS Items
- GL Required for Addons
- GL Required for Discounts
- Scroll to the bottom; select Save Settings