This article will show you how to create a Facility Map. You can use Facility Maps to give users a sense of the layout of the area where they are reserving a facility, such as campground spots, tennis courts, etc.
- The Facility Map does not have the ability to zoom in or out on a specific area.
- Facility Maps are only visible on the desktop view; they will not display on the mobile version.
- Navigate to Facilities > Facility Maps
- Select Create Facility Map
- Fill in fields
- Map Name (required): Add a title for the map that will appear on the Catalog
- Location: Select the location where the Facility Map will appear on the Catalog
Image: Select an image for the map
- Note: PNG files are preferred and will produce the best quality.
- Note: Any image size can be used but we recommend 600 x 400 pixels.
- Width & Height: This will prepopulate with the ideal size of the image but can be adjusted if necessary
- Priority: If using multiple maps for a Location, this will set the order in which the maps are displayed. Leave blank if you want the List or Grid view to display first.
Map Preview: Displays a preview of the map
- Select a Facility: Select the facility you wish to add to the map
Select an Icon: Choose the style of icon to display; options include Circle (default), Tent, Cabin, or RV
- Icon Dimensions:
Circle Size: 32px x 32px
Tent Size: 40px x 32px
Cabin Size: 36px x 32px
RV Size: 32px x 32px
- Icon Dimensions:
- Add Facility: Click to add the icon to the uploaded image and move the icon to the appropriate site
- Start/End: View a date and time range for the map, the icons will automatically change colors based on the availability of the facilities (Green is available during the time set, Orange is partial availability, and Red means the facility is unavailable during that time)
- Note: Repeat until all of the desired facilities are on the map.
- Drag and drop your facilities around the map
- Select Save New Facility Map