This article will show you how to export a Facility Calendar to a Google Calendar.
- Navigate to Facilities > Calendar
- Apply the necessary Locations, Program, Tags, and Types filters
- Select Refresh
- Click Export > Create Feed
- Copy the URL in the pop-up text box
- Note: This URL can be used in a variety of Calendar applications, but Google is by far the most popular.
- Navigate now to your Google account > Calendar module
- Click the + button to add a new calendar
- Select From URL
- Paste the URL
- Note: Select Make the calendar publicly accessible to enable public viewing.
- Click Add Calendar
- Click Back to view your calendar
- View your integrated calendar