This article will show you how to export a Facility Calendar to a Google Calendar. Your Google Calendar should update anywhere between 24 - 48 hours after you update your calendar in the CivicRec system.
- The Create Feed on your exported Calendar will update once every 24 hours.
- Navigate to Facilities > Calendar
- Apply the necessary Locations, Program, Tags, and Types filters
- Select Refresh
- Click Export > Create Feed
- Choose the Internal or Public feed option in the pop-up text box
Note: Internal will include facility and reservation notes, which may not be appropriate for public consumption. If in doubt, please select the Public option.
- Copy the URL
Note: This URL can be used in a variety of Calendar applications.
- Navigate now to your Google account > Calendar module
- Click the + button to add a new calendar
- Select From URL
- Paste the URL you copied from CivicRec
- Note: Select Make the calendar publicly accessible to enable public viewing.
- Click Add Calendar
- Click the back arrow to view your calendar
- View your integrated calendar