When creating an activity, there are multiple Activity Types to choose from.
- Camps & Afterschool: Select to register the activity as a camp or afterschool program
- Drop-In: Allows for daily drop-in fees
- Donation: Accept donations for any reason, group, fund you want to request from the public
- Event: Set up one-time or recurring events the public can register for
- League: Use the League activity type for individual or team registration, can require roster entry
- Membership: The Membership activity type provides options for membership term, auto-billing, invoicing, and renewals; can also create scan cards that allow you to set a number of visits to a certain facility
- Merchandise: Allows for merchandise purchase
- Package: Allows your public to register for multiple programs as a package deal
- Program/Class: Designates an activity as a program or specialized class
- Ticket: Generates barcoded tickets that can be printed at home and scanned in using the Check-In feature
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.