To successfully complete an activity session set-up, you should also create the time period (Program Period) in which the program session will be available for registration, such as Fall 2015 or Spring 2016.
- Navigate to Activities > Program Periods
- Click Create Program Period to create a new program period
- Fill in fields
- Label (required): Name of session
- Registration Starts: Enter in Date and Time that the registration begins
- Registration Ends: Enter in Date and Time that the registration finishes
- Show Online: Enable this option to show all sessions that are online-enabled and that belong to this program period in the online catalog
- Note: By disabling this option, sessions that belong to this program period will not show on the online catalog.
- Select Save New Program Period