This article will show you how to assign GL codes to activity sessions. Assigning a GL code will help avoid entries that have not been itemized later. If your Organization settings are set to require a GL code for sessions, staff will have to add a GL code before saving the session.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Expand an Activity
- Select Edit Session (pencil icon) next to the desired session
- Navigate to the Pricing tab
- Select Assign GL Code
- Fill in the fields
- GL Code: Select a GL Code from the drop-down menu
- Dollar/Percentage: Input either a fixed dollar amount or a fixed percentage rate
- Note: It is most common to select one code and assign it a percentage of 100%. This is what we highly recommend. However, we do support the ability to assign more than one code, and we also support the ability to assign codes by an exact dollar amount. We do not recommend this. Using percentages makes it easier for the system to properly account for money even if your staff has to alter fees at checkout for some reason.
- Select Save Session