This article will show you how to add an account member to an existing user account. This may include a spouse or child account.
- Search and select a user account
- Select Add Account Member
- Create new account member
- Note: Fields may vary site to site.
- Name: Insert a First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
- Use the drop-down to identify a Jr., Sr., or other hierarchical name types (I, II, etc)
- Date of Birth, Age Group: Insert a birthday or use the drop-down to identify a general age group (Youth, Adult, Senior)
- Liability Waiver: Check to confirm the user agrees to the Liability Waiver
- Address Line 1: Insert the user's address
- Zip/Postal Code, City/Municipality, State: Insert the user's Zip code, city, and state
- Country: Select the user's country
- Note: It is also important to note the user's User Type. Select either Public User or Internal User/Staff Member.
- Click Save Account Member at the bottom of the page