This article will show you how to create an Activity.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Select the Create Activity button
- Fill in fields
- Activity Name & Code (if desired): Title of activity and optional code
- Activity Type, Category: Select Type of activity and Category of activity
- Note: If the desired category is not among the options, select the plus sign beside the category drop-down list to you may quickly create a new category.
- Prerequisite Activities: Choose to require users to be enrolled in other activities before enrollment can occur for this activity
- Image: Choose to attach an image
- Max Registrations Per User: Only applies within the current program period; meaning 1 user can sign up for the activity the number of times set (used primarily for leveled activities)
- Default GL Code: GL Code chosen here will auto-populate a GL entry for new sessions; will not impact existing sessions with no GL code
- Full Description: Information about Activity
- Print Description: Optional print description field for printed/exported catalog
- Select Save New Activity
- Add sessions