This article will show you how to create an Activity.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Select the Create Activity button
- Fill in the fields
- Activity Name & Code: Add the title of the activity and an optional code
- Activity Type, Category: Select the Type of activity and the Category of the activity
- Note: If the desired category is not among the options, select the + beside the category drop-down list to quickly create a new category.
- Note: You can select multiple categories. The activity will display under the selected categories on the Catalog.
- Prerequisite Activities: Choose to require users to be enrolled in other activities before enrollment can occur for this activity
- Image: Choose to attach an image
- Note: The image will only show up on the public catalog if the Display Activity Images on Catalog setting is enabled under Organization Options.
- Max Registrations Per User: Only applies within the current program period; meaning 1 user can sign up for the activity the number of times set (used primarily for leveled activities)
- Default GL Code: The GL Code chosen here will auto-populate a GL entry for new sessions; will not impact existing sessions with no GL code
- Document Types: Select to add Document Types to the activity
- Note: Document Management is a paid feature. For more information, please contact Support or your Client Success Manager.
- Full Description: Add information about the activity
- Print Description: Optional print description field for printed/exported catalog
- Select Save New Activity
- Add sessions to the activity